With snow and ice expectedly on the way, what better way to keep extra cosy than with a new wood-burning stove? This month we are focusing on the Morso 1010 Squirrel Wood-burning Stove and all the reasons it’s a fantastic stove to make smaller spaces feel super warm and inviting. This stove happens to be on offer at the moment, so be sure to snap up a great deal while it lasts.
Danish company Morso has been manufacturing stoves for over 160 years. Wood burning stoves are an integral part of many homes in Denmark due to the harsh winters, so it’s no surprise that Morso makes some of the best stoves in the world, with outstanding Danish build quality, reliability and performance.
The Morso 1010 Squirrel is a small classic Morso stove, yet it has a large firebox area for a wonderful view of the flames. Its small design make it perfect for smaller spaces and this stove is also a popular choice for use on long boat or cabin. It’s the newest addition to the famous Squirrel family and is made entirely from sturdy cast iron, the best possible material for wood-burning stoves. This compact stove is guaranteed to provide reliable warmth and comfort this winter and for years to come.
Here are some characteristics that make the Morso 1010 Squirrel Wood-burning Stove absolutely perfect for beating those winter chills:
- Compact with traditional styling, the 1010 has a new internal combustion system
- It delivers excellent efficiencies, far exceeding ECO Design 2022 regulations. It’s also DEFRA approved for burning in smoke controlled areas
- Comes with forged side motifs featuring Morso’s iconic Squirrel logo
- As standard it has 100mm legs. If you want more height you can choose from either 150mm or 250mm leg heights
- There’s a generous 4.9KW output from this small stove, with A+ energy performance
- It benefits from a small foot print size making it ideal for smaller rooms in your home
- This stove is very simple to operate.
Controlling the Morso 1010 Squirrel is simple. The top circular dial controls the primary air and is used for starting the stove. Once lit it can be adjusted along with the bottom dial to control the burn rate of your fuel. The ergonomic handle for opening and closing the door for refuelling stays cool to the touch. There’s also a riddling grate and ash pan for removing ash. Want to know more? If you want to see this lovely, compact stove in action then take a look at our YouTube video here.
Do you think the Morso 1010 Squirrel is the perfect little wood-burning stove for you? Then hurry and grab it on special offer while you can. It’s only £810, down from £1,199 – a fantastic saving of £389. We also have other amazing offers at on stoves and cookers at Rangemoors this January, you can view them here on our special offers page.