Charnwood C-Four Woodburning and Multi Fuel Stove.
The Charnwood C-Series stoves deliver an exceptionally clean burn with outstanding efficiency and can be fitted with a drop-in multifuel grate for burning solid fuel and an optional store stand to raise the stove off the ground. A rear heat shield is also available enabling the stove to be placed closer to the wall. Featuring a large picture window the Charnwood C-Four is the smallest model in the C-Series delivering a heat output to the room of between 2 to 5.5KW. The stove is steel plate lined and can take a log length of up to 255mm (10″). With a rated output of 4.9Kw the C-Four, in certain situations, can be installed without the need for external air.
This stove meets the DEFRA requirements for smoke control exemption; allowing wood to be burnt in smoke control areas. (Source Charnwood Brochure)
- Fuel: Wood or Multi-fuel (See Optional Extras)
- Output: Nominal 4.9Kw
- Energy Rating: A (A+ for EcoDesign Model)
- Flue Size: 125mm (5″)
- Flue Options: Top or Rear
- Dimensions: W 416mm x H 560mm (Low Legs) x D 373mm
- Weight: 83Kg (Low Legs)
- Construction: Steel Body, Cast Iron Doors
- Airwash: Yes
- Approved for Smoke-Free Zones: Yes (Wood)
- Efficiency: 78.3%
- Max Log Length: 255mm (10″)
- 2022 SIA Eco Design Model
- Reciprocating Grate
- Various Colour Options
- Vertical Rear Flue Adaptor
- Heat Shield
- Riddling Grate & Ash Tray
- Log Store Stand
- Flue Boiler
Important. Any installation of domestic wood or solid fuel appliances must be certified by a professional, for example a HETAS qualified engineer or must comply and be certified through Building Regulations.