The Charnwood Aire 7 is a revolutionary new wood burning stove for larger rooms and open plan areas.
The Charnwood Aire 7 is Charnwood’s latest addition to their newly developed Aire range of wood burning stoves. It’s the largest and most powerful in the range. It has been designed to feature one of the largest ever fire picture windows and burns with a mesmerising flame pattern that is second to none.
As with all Charnwood stoves the quality of build is clear to see and feel. Manufactured in the UK, the Aire 7 is constructed of cast iron and plate steel. It incorporates Charnwood’s unique BLU burning technology. Not only a vast improvement on the new 2022 Ecodesign standards, BLU also meets with Defra exemption limits; allowing wood to be burnt cleanly and safely in smoke control areas.
The stove has been designed for a simple operation too. The stay cool handle is reassuring solid and robust and latches easily. There is one simple control for adjusting the air supply into the stove so firing and managing the heat output is hassle free.
The stove is available with and without a log store. It’s also comes in a range of enticing colours to match your interior perfectly.
With an impressive 7KW output this stove is designed for larger rooms or open plan areas where it naturally becomes the focal point of any room.
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch handles for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Sliding firebed for clean and easy ash removal
- Flue boiler
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Low or Store stand
- Choice of eight colours